2012年11月7日 星期三

Online Business As an Internet Marketer


Hello! If you have managed to find this article, then it's official! What's official you ask? Well I now know that you have the required skills to start an online business as an internet marketer. This is an exciting prospect because affiliate marketing is one of the fastest growing opportunities on the internet! For very little start up cost you can have a business that turns hundreds or even thousands of dollars in no time. It all just depends on how much work you are willing to put in. Interested? Continue reading and I'll explain what you need to do to start an online business as an internet marketer.

Advertising is the basic idea. You pick a product that you believe in and then find away to connect your customers with it. You find the customers, and then lead them to site where they can purchase the product you were talking about. If they purchase said product, the seller knows that you lead them there through tracking links and will reward you accordingly. Some affiliate programs pay a 5% commission and others pay up to 75%!! Needless to say, you can make a lot of cash if you set up your online business as an internet marketer.

This all begs the question of "How??" How do you connect with your audience? For your new online business as an internet marketer I recommend you start out by writing articles just like this one! Write articles promoting your preferred product, and then submit them to information sites like Ezine or Squidoo. This provides you with all kinds of exposure to the net and puts you way up on the Google rankings, meaning that your article will appear higher up in searches. This will result in MORE people reading your article and then MORE people being directed back to your landing site.
A landing site is simply a blog or website and really will be the centerpiece of your online business as an internet marketer.

The purpose of this "landing site" is to redirect your audience to th e seller who is you affiliate partner. For example, if you click on the link I provide, you will be redirected to my blog or website where I have all sorts of links and articles. If you click on one of my links, and then purchase the product I was selling....I earn commission! So you would really be doing me a solid if you decided to join and it costs you nothing! Are you starting to see how and online business as an internet marketer works? All you really need is a computer and some willpower!

So here's the pitch. I have given you a basic outline of how to start your online business as an internet marketer but the truth of it is, that there is so much more too it. You might want to hunt around the internet to find all of information that you need, but I think I can offer you a better way. The company I went through, Wealthy Affiliates, is honestly the best choice out there! These guys are absolute professionals and they got me turning a profit in under a month. W ith their guidance, I created a profitable online business as an internet marketer in under 1 month! I invested nothing except the $40 joining fee and they took care of the rest.



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言